As Small Business owners, we all know how important it is to keep your technology up and running with minimal downtime. What’s the best way to get support for your information technology needs? What IT support options are out there for Small Business owners?
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they discuss the options available for Small Business owners to keep your tech up and running. But first, you don’t want to miss the rant about selling on Marketplaces. Listen in and learn!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #350 for Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- 00:01:37 BANNED! (by your key platform…and its algorithm)
- 00:14:26 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:16:47 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- 00:18:26 Steven-Where to get IT Support for my Small Business?
- 00:37:58 SBS 350 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:01 — 27.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More