This week on The Small Business Show, your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean discuss choosing your ownership and why distractions can be valuable. Then it’s a wrap-up of LinkedIn with a focus on how to use the platform to grow your business, make connections and build your personal brand. Join us!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #330 for Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- 00:01:01 Seth Godin: “If you want to run an organization you’re proud of, choose your ownership as carefully as you choose your employees.”
- 00:07:46 The Value of a Distraction
- 00:12:29 SPONSOR: Custom Comet creates custom merchandise for your business. Air fresheners, coasters, coffee sleeves, stickers, and more. Let Custom Comet help your brand create a unique and memorable promotional product. Mention Small Business Show for 5% off!
- 00:14:41 How to Build your LinkedIn Presence
- 00:32:49 SBS 330 Outtro