Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they sit down with Puffco Founder and CEO, Roger Volodarsky. The episode is a master class in building a niche business to produce the best products and customer experience that is possible. Roger is a true champion of creating products that solve particular problems and building a business that reflects his self-expression.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #333 for Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Interview with Roger Volodarsky, CEO and Founder of Puffco
- Pre-30yo Angst combined with a few Light cannabis arrests = Puffco
- Started with Puffco Classic, January 2014 — Built for himself!
- Then the Puffco Pro, October 2014
- Try to impress yourself
- Companies led by community members
- All ideas are soldiers in the world of ideas
- “Dabbing” = Vaporizing Concentrates
- Attention and Intention
- A thought about pre-filled THC Distillate vape cartridges
- 19:31 SPONSOR: Custom Comet creates custom merchandise for your business. Air fresheners, coasters, coffee sleeves, stickers, and more. Let Custom Comet help your brand create a unique and memorable promotional product. Mention Small Business Show for 5% off!
- 00:21:49 Favorite “no” product?
- Cleaning clip, herbal vaporizer
- Releasing a product I didn’t want to release, but it led to the Puffco Plus
- “Let’s give the people what they want… it’s not something I would ever use.”
- Puffco Glass Open
- Mothership Glass
- CEO’s Job: Vision, Money, People
- For people: Looking at the world through the same lens; same value system.
- “Do I inspire you? Do you inspire me?”
- Curious and Passionate
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:20 — 32.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More