Over the past 6-seasons on The Small Business Show, we frequently discuss the tactics and actions required to make the jump from Employee to Employer – leaving the comfort of a 9-5 job to start your own Small Business and to create the Charmed Life we promote on the show.
Our guest today is a believer. He’s on a quest, a mission, if you will to rescue 1-million entrepreneurs from traditional employment. Tra Williams has escaped employment and founded several companies, has helped other business owners franchise and grow their concepts, and he’s led several franchise companies to success. Tra’s new book, Boss Brain is all about thinking like an entrepreneur to live the American Dream.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as we learn about Boss Brain and Tra’s own journey as a serial Entrepreneur.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #328 for Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- Tra Williams, Rescuing 1 Million Entrepreneurs from Traditional Employment
- Growing up with no “Now Hiring” signs
- Fixing the decline in entrepreneurship
- 93% are working for the other 7%
- Gig workers are entrepreneurs
- Tra’s book, Boss Brain
- Battling Optimism and Certainty
- 00:15:59 SPONSOR: Custom Comet creates custom merchandise for your business. Air fresheners, coasters, coffee sleeves, stickers, and more. Let Custom Comet help your brand create a unique and memorable promotional product.
- Hidden Entrepreneurs
- We Love Mistakes
- Prioritize the needs of your customer
- Belief is reverse-engineered!
- Design the logo, form the LLC, join a group of entrepreneurs
- Find Tra!
- Tra Williams on LinkedIn