Does your business have a Primary Customer? A customer type that you have identified that you focus all your energy and skills trying to make happy? Does this Primary Customer generate most of your profits? If not, why not?
Today on The Small Business Show we discuss how and why it is important to identify your Primary Customer for the success of your Small Business.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #347 for Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- 00:03:00 Beginning the process of selling a business
- 00:15:07 SPONSOR: Novo: Get Your Free business banking account in just 10 minutes at BankNovo.com/SBS.
- 00:17:10 SPONSOR: Visit LadderLife.com/sbs today to see if you’re instantly approved for Term Life Insurance. Do it today!
- 00:18:47 Finding The Right Customers For Your Business
- Building an Avatar
- Customer traits:
- What’s your mission? What’s your story?
- Now go have conversations and ask them what they want, what they value.
- Now figure out how to be profitable while meeting those needs
- Transparency. Pick two: speed/quality/price
- [email protected]
- 00:36:34 Small Business Show 347 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:37 — 27.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More